Friday, April 23, 2010

Farewell My Pretty


Today is the day I sold my very first hair stick set. Well, not my first sale of hair sticks, the very first pair I made when I took the plunge and invested almost all of my Christmas money in starting my itty bitty business. I'm so glad someone liked it well enough to want it to come to them. It has been over a month since my last sale, so it was heartening in that manner as well. Fare thee well little stickies. I'm sure you'll have a pleasant life.

Also, I have a weird little half-moon burn on my wrist from where I accidentally rested it against a pot that just came out of the oven. Apparently I haven't learned hot means don't touch--you think I would have grasped that when I was four and grabbed a cookie sheet. I will not miss it when it is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment