Friday, February 5, 2010

What I did today

1) apparently poured ganache on my husband's stirfry--they do not mix and I got questioned on just how bad I was feeling last night that I would end up chocofying his lunch

2) worked on hairsticks

3) tried to make a casserole

4) realized that I did not have one of the ingredients, thus necessitating a bike ride to walmart--second time in as many days that this has happened. I don't know if I'm getting forgetful or if God is conspiring to make me get more exercise

5) nearly ran down a grade-schooler on my bike because I didn't see the bus stop and it didn't occur to me that pedestrians getting off a bush might--oh--walk through a bike lane. She was very understanding though

6) arrived home and finished the casserole

7) swore at my word processor because it randomly decides just how I want to make lists

8) posted this

No comments:

Post a Comment