Sunday, February 21, 2010

Has it already been a week?

Yes it has, yes it has. Where does the time go? Obviously into some parallel dimension where I can't follow so I stand on the edge of the abyss and scream for it to come back. It never does. Stupid time.

Anyway, this week has largely been consumed with making kanzashi for both my online shop and myself and the church auction. I seriously can't even remember what happened on Tuedsay. Monday was president's day, so my husband had it off. Tuesday was...tuesday. Wednesday was laundry day. Thursday I got to go out to eat after making a cake and more flowers. Friday was game day and more flowers.

Oh, now I remember what happened on Tuesday. I went to the zoo. How do you forget something like that? I blame my brain.

You see that gecko up there? My friend took that picture. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment