Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Have at Thee, Writer's Block

I've been having hard time writing lately. So hard, in fact, that I've considered doing more housework just to avoid having to sit down and type. That's not exactly normal for me (though I do kind of like housework, especially if I can extend the definition out to the yard and mowing and weeding and taking care of my plants).

But today I made myself sit down and do some work, and I'm feeling fairly happy with what I hashed out, though it wasn't as much as I'd usually write. I think I may have a decent short story in the works, but honestly I'd just be glad if it went somewhere and didn't suck too much. I'm still not sure how to feel about getting back into editing my book. I know it needs work, but I think I'd much rather shove my fingers in my ears and do the "I'm not listening" dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment